Monday, May 30, 2011

Profile Spy Spam Wave going through Facebook

 Another large wave of "Who viewed your profile spam" seems to have gone through Facebook. The apps I saw were using the following messages:

 "find out how many look at your profile?

 That message links to a site that has not been ranked by on Web of Trust. So if you are a WOT user I recommend rating it.

 Next app I saw was called "Who Looks?" on Facebook and it was spreading the following message.

 Nifty, I can not believe you can track people that view your photos. .. I just got an idea the identities are of the top 10 people checking out my photos! ..I think I may start stalking some of them back :O, lol.. You can also see WHO VIEWED YOUR PROFILE here 

Finally I saw a few fan pages being spammed out saying "find out who is viewing your profile here"

Remember no app can see who is viewing your profile so just ignore them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment