Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Osama Bin Laden Execution video scam hitting Facebook

 With the news of Osama Bin Laden being dead a huge amount of Osama released scams have been hitting Facebook. While going through my friends list today I only noticed one, so watch out for variants of this message:

 About time they let us see this video (bad link)

 Once again I highly recommend you do not click on any links with messages like that. You would then be taken to a page titled "Osama Bin Laden Execution Video" which will then attempt to get you to post this on your friends page. I recommend avoiding pages like this and if you have already clicked on one delete all the posts that you made on your page and posts you may have made on friends wall. That will help cut down the large rush of people click on it. I also recommend changing your password just to be on the safe side.

No comments:

Post a Comment