Friday, May 20, 2011

The Monkey Continues to Stalk Profiles

 "The Monkey with binoculars" continues to try to get people to click on profile stalker apps on Facebook. On top of using the monkey the scammers are using the Facebook "F" logo. Once again the scammers are using the following message:

 OMG! Its unbeliveable now you can get to know who views your facebook profile.. i can see my top profile visitors and i am so shocked that my EX is still creeping my profile every hour

 That seems to be the top message when it comes to the profile viewing scams. Once again I did a quick check on WOT for the site and it was not rated. However for some good news all the past scam sites I have rated have quickly been changed to red. Even cooler (for me) is some of the sites I have referenced here as being an unrated scam site have been quickly ranked and in some cased linked back to the blog here. So to all my blog readers thanks for taking the time to help cut down on spams/scams on the internet.

 If you have not tried out WOT I recommend that you check it out, it comes in handy a lot of times when I want to research a url. Also make sure you watch out for these Facebook scams that keep growing, and remember no app can see who viewed your profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment