Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A nice mix of Who viewed your profile scams

 At the moment a nice mix of Who viewed your Facebook profile scams are hitting Faebook. Here are some of the example messages that I have been seeing:

 WOW I cant believe that you can see who is viewing your profile!I just saw my top 10 profile peekers and I am SHOCKED from who is viewing my profile!You can also see WHO VIEWED YOUR PROFILE here: (bad link)

 looks like (x amount) people visited my profile, says this page lol. are you stalking my page or something? lol jk (bad link)

WOW I cant believe that you can see who is viewing your profile! I am SHOCKED for those who viewed my profile!You can also see WHO VIEWED YOUR PROFILE here (bad link) this is great!! this is the latest new application of Facebook.
My Top Profile Viewers: 
(random friend) - (random number of views)
See your here: (Bad Facebook Page)

So as you can see these who viewed your profile scams are hitting Facebook hard at the moment, then again they have been doing that a lot recently. Please stay away from these fake apps they are saying they can tell you who is viewing your profile. If you click on one go into your settings and delete the app from your permitted apps, then delete all the posts it made, and then finally change your password to stay on the safe side. Make sure you become a fan of our Facebook page to get the latest news in your newsfeed
An original article from IGL-Security

 

No comments:

Post a Comment