Thursday, June 9, 2011

Update on the end of ClearCloud

 A few days ago I blogged about the end of ClearCloud DNS service. At that time not much was being said about what it was being discontinued, however I have got more information for anyone who wants to hear.

 First off the general manager over at GFI software wanted to thank everyone for their support of ClearCloud. He said the following:

 Well, all I can say is that I'm deeply humbled by the support for ClearCloud shown on this forum. I honestly had no idea it was so popular.

I don't know if I can revive it, but if there's a way, I'll certainly look into it. No promises.


Thanks all, 


 -Source: Wilders Security Forum 

 So for all of you out there wanting ClearCloud to come back I guess you still have a chance. No guarantees but still a slight chance of hope. Its going to be interesting to see how this ends up. If you have any comments on ClearCloud or thoughts on the subject feel free to leave a comment on this post.  

No comments:

Post a Comment