Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Statement from Avira on partners

 Avira has put out a new statement on their forums about the partners. For those of you who have not read the previous article on the subject I highly recommend you read it. To see the latest statement from Avira check out the forum post here. 


 I have got a few links from a twitter friend (Thanks StopMalvertisin) on this topic that I thought I would share with you. This first link I got was a like to a report on TechJaws. They tested the product Registry Booster which was the product being offered through the adverts. The next link I got was a link to the Wikipedia page on the product. I highly recommend that you check out both.


 That report on TechJaws shows one of the major reasons that people are not fans of the UniBlue RegistryBooster Adverts. We will keep you updated if we hear any more news about the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment