Friday, June 3, 2011

Sony Pictures Hacked (update)

 Yesterday I wrote about Sony being hacked again, so I figured now would be a good time to post some updated information about it.

 First off the AP has reported they contacted some of the people they found data on in the breech. The people they contacted confirmed the data was true, so this shows that parts of the database are true and are still correct. So what does this mean? It means that if you had a Sony account your data may be at risk. If you or someone you known is just saying "Oh Sony is hacked oh well no one will care about my info I will just ignore the warning" then I must urge you to keep an eye on your accounts. Hackers want everybody's account access even if you think you are a nobody you are a somebody to them.

 Stay safe from the phishing scams you may get saying they are from Sony if your email was in the database. I will continue reporting if I get more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment