Thursday, July 14, 2011

Spotify launches in US, watch out for Spam/Phish posts

 Today Spotify has finally made the move to open up in the USA. That is great for all those looking for a legal (and I recommend all things legal) music service. However since the free version is invite only people had started posting phishing pages in comment sections of articles about Spotify and while I was on twitter I noticed topic spam being posted using the #Spotify hash tag. So as you are all on your hunt for a Spotify invite code (like I was till I finally was able to get one) I highly recommend you look out for scam/spam pages trying to get people looking for codes.

 Also for everyone coming here looking for a code try tweeting saying you are looking for one. Someone may see your tweet and send you a code. That is how I was able to get a code.

No comments:

Post a Comment