Saturday, July 23, 2011

IGL-Security now a news source on Trove!

  A few months ago The Washington Post launched "Trove" a free personal social news site. On the day it launched I sent a request in to see if I could get IGL-Security blog posts into the news sources. Well I did that and talked to one of the staff for a bit and waited for it to be added. That was a few months ago. Well I was doing some searching of IGL-Security today on some search engines. While I was looking at the results  I see a result leading me to the Trove website. So I log into Trove to see that IGL-Security now has a Trove news channel and is in Troves database of news site. For those of you who have not used Trove before I highly recommend you take a look at it. If you are already on Trove I recommend you follow the IGL-Security channel or even add the IGL-Security blog to one of your channels.

No comments:

Post a Comment