Monday, February 6, 2012

Social Scam report 2-6-2012

 Time for the new social scam report, and the who is stalking you scams are back in full force.


Yeah Finally! You can now see the persons who viewed your profile recently and find out your top stalker! Its a cool app that analyzes profiles! Check it out-->
 
WOW I cant believe that you can see who is viewing your profile!I just saw my top 10 profile peekers and I am SHOCKED from who is viewing my profile! You can also see WHO VIEWED YOUR PROFILE here
 
WOW I Cannot believe that you can now see who's been stalking at your profile for real! You can easily check who's spying on you at
 
 
  These are the messages that are flying through the social network Facebook currently. Remember you can not see how it stalking your profile so ignore all these messages and do not click on them. If you see them in your newsfeed point your friends to this article so they know they are a scam.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, I got this recently.

    Any idea how? I am normally rather wary of strange links and don't remember clicking on any.

    ReplyDelete